"The Mission of the United Methodist Foundation of Louisiana is to be a catalyst that strengthens and preserves our current ministries while meeting the needs of a diverse and rapidly changing society."
In an effort to help accomplish that mission . . .
- The United Methodist Foundation manages over 1,000 accounts of which two-thirds are custodial accounts and the balance is permanent endowments.
- These accounts total nearly $149 million, and represent approximately 300 United Methodist churches and institutions across the state.
- Many of the gift accounts benefit the donors and their families first, BUT ultimately will support the future of their faith.
- Within the last decade, the Foundation loaned over $23 million to more than 100 United Methodist churches. These loans addressed the needs for expansion, renovation or unexpected repairs in the Louisiana Annual Conference. We offer competitive interest rates, no closing costs and the application process is easy.
- Since the Foundation began awarding grants in 1995, over $5 million has been given to support Methodist ministries. For more information on Grants, click here.
- For additional information on investment funds, annual campaigns, capital campaigns, or loans, click the correlating link or contact us.